Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tag You're It!

I have been officially tagged by Whitney. So I will now attempt to tag others.

The rules of THIS game of Tag are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 lovely little facts about me.

1. I will have been married for about 2 hours by this time 5 weeks from today. It is about time.

2. I love, as in obsessed with, Reese's Peanut butter. The less chocolate and the more peanut butter the better. Whoever decided to start making Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Christmas Trees, Hearts, and Pumpkins is a marvelous and wonderful person.

3. I love libraries and bookstores. I wish that I could buy more books but that is why libraries are so nice they let you read the books for free.

4. I have the most wonderful, delicious, adorable, marvelous fiance in the entire world. I don't care what anyone else says or thinks, I got the best man out there. This same man also deserves the medal of honor for putting up with an emotional crazy woman who is trying to plan a wedding, go to school, and maintain high GPA. I love you Brad.

5. I want to be a pastry chef, and run a little bakery. However if I did that I would probably look like a custard filled donut and that would be sad, so maybe that will be my someday dream.

6. Fall is the best season ever, of course that opinion might be biased because that is when my birthday is. I love watching the leaves change color and that first smell of woodsmoke in the evening when it starts to get colder. Love it, love it all, why do you think my flowers for the wedding are all fall colors.

7. My sugar cookies with cream chees frosting are the best ever, only challenged a little bit by my milk chocolate chip, peanut butter chip, pecan cookies. In fact the sugar cookies have been specifically requested for a barbeque next week.

I am tagging: Kristy, Katie, Janessa, Katie B, Peggy, Raquel, and Brad.

3 comments:

janessa gibson said...

Only 5 more weeks, huh?? Congrats...We're so excited for you!

Larsens said...

These will be the slowest 5 weeks ever for you.

Katie said...

I gotta get your sugar cookie recipe then becuase I have been looking for a good one for a LOOOOOONG time now!