Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I feel like a kid before Christmas.

Okay, so I got up to Logan on Saturday evening, moved all my junk into the apartment, and have been figuring out reception stuff, internship stuff, and cleaning the apartment since then. Are we sure it is really only Wednesday? It really feels like it should be at least Friday, but then again that could be because it is now only 15 days until the wedding. Not that I am counting down or anything.

I found out that I will be working in the Riverdale Target store for the summer. I am all suited up with khaki pants and red polo shirts. I have the sneaking suspicion that I will be sick of those colors by the end of the summer but maybe I will discover that retail is in my blood.

Brad has a really busy couple of weeks coming up. He is finishing up his corrections officer training program so lots of tests and such, he is also getting ready to apply and test with the Cache County Sheriffs department, oh and let's not forget that he is going to be getting married here in 15 days. Gee and I thought I was busy while school was going on.

FYI: Location Change.
For all of you who read my blog and are planning on attending the utah wedding reception due to road construction the reception has been moved to:
Von's Park
350 E Center Street
Providence, Utah

Hope to see you all there.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Oh My GOODNESS! You Always looked beautiful, but you are an Amazing Bride!
I'm So happy for you!!!
Love Always,
Sonia A