Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lunch with the family and Josh's blessing

Here are some pictures from Joshua Peter Crane's blessing.




Brad and I went down to Salt Lake last night, Aunt Arda was kind enough to let us stay with her so we didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to make it to Kristy and Peter's church by 9am. Brad and I thought it would be fun to take advantage of the fact that I live close enough to family now to be able to be at family type things. So we went to the blessing of Kristy and Peter's little boy Joshua. It was also a good chance to say goodbye to Kristy before she and Peter move to Indiana for Peter's residency. I thought it would be fun to include some of the pictures that we took. I have decided that for snapshots this little digital camera is the best thing ever.


2 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

I can't believe my uncle brad is getting married next week!!! SO exciting!! YOu are a lucky girl Elizabeth!! WE love him soooo much! Well I thought I would just stop by and say hi!! Can't wait to be there for your sealing, its going to be so amazing I just know it! And hey if you want to add us on your blogger buddies list, our family blog is cascioclan.blogspot.com!!

Eva said...

Elizabeth you are making me feel old.I looked at your blog and seen some faces I know and some I don't.I remember Kristie like 3rd or 4th grade and now she has babies. I have a soon to be 3rd grader.Kassandra just graduated 8th grade.And you are getting married the day after tomorrow. I am so glad you found mr so right. So sorry I can't be there. I wanted to be SOOOOO BAD. I love you girl. Have a beautiful day and enjoy it. Send lots of pictures I will be waiting after the honeymoon. Love ya Eva