Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Registering: All the fun, none of the money

Brad and I have been having fun zapping all the lovely items in Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. For the uninitiated out there this means we added all kinds of fun items to our bridal gift registry. It was a lot of fun to pick things out for our house and life together, and the best part was that we agreed on pretty much everything.

It has been a great couple of weeks on the getting to see each other aspect of life. I was up in Logan 2 weekends ago, and Brad came down to visit me this weekend. We definitely feel that we could really get used to this being able to see each other everyday business. It was fun to wander around stores laughing and giggling about all the things we could register for. We watched movies, talked, laughed and generally had a great time. The highlight of my weekend in Logan was the beautiful sparkly ring that Brad gave to me. I just have to say that my fiance has wonderful taste.

We are beginning to think that our relationship and our visits with each other are related to the weather patterns. When I was up in Utah, I got stuck for an extra day because snow storms had closed 2 of the passes I had to go through. Which meant I had to miss my 8am class on Legal Environment of Business, I was absolutely heartbroken let me tell you. Then when Brad came to visit it started snowing on Sunday and it took him 7 hours to get home. So if you would like some snow invite one or both of us to come visit.

I think that is all for now, things are going well, even with the snow and homework to get in the way.

1 comment:

Larsens said...

I'm glad you had a good time together. And yes, there is just too much snow around, and it is snowing again today. And your ring is absolutely gorgeous.