Sunday, August 18, 2013

Airport Fun

Caleb and I took a quick trip home to New Mexico at the beginning of August.  I went so that i could attend my 20 year high school reunion, Caleb came along because my mother would have killed me if I had come to visit and not brought him with me.  We flew in and out of the El Paso airport and with plenty of time to kill before the flight I found a corner that was open and had a little fence so Caleb could get down on the floor but not get into the flow of traffic.  I have noticed that he pretty much charms everyone around him so it was only a matter of time before he had a host of admiring fans.  One of the toys Grandma Larsen had given him while we were home was a little stuffed soccer ball, which he was happily flipping out of his hands and scooting after.  Well on one of these flips the ball bounced into the the contraption intended to measure the size of carryon bags.  This is open on both sides so Caleb calmly followed the ball right on in.  He then decided this was the perfect place for him to play.  The co-pilot who was waiting, along with the rest of us, for the plane to arrive asked him he could take a picture.  Which reminded me that I should probably get a picture of the cutest carryon to ever fly Southwest Airlines.





No comments: