Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break

Have you ever noticed how after a vacation you need another vacation to recover? Suffice it to say I had a marvelous spring break, I got spend 10 days, count them 10 days with Brad. It was wonderful marvelous and over way way way too soon. Not only did I get to spend time with Brad but I also got a MAC makeover and finally found shoes that fit. Whitney and Marja had fun playing with my wedding hairdo and watching me be made over.

I am in discussions with McKenna about figuring out wedding announcements and they are looking really good so far. The plan is that during Conference weekend we will have a major envelope stuffing party and get them all out and sent. So if any of you are bored you can come join us and get paper cuts too. That weekend will also be the first official bridal shower and let me tell you I am a little nervous about the gifts that are being planned. But I have done my share of embarrassing people I guess it is my turn now.

No comments: