Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Nephew Austin's Wedding

First of all I have to apologize, I didn't realize how low the battery was on my camera, so I have a total of three pictures from my nephew's wedding. And they are all of the rehearsal dinner the night before. Oh, well I guess I will just have to make due with what I have.

Austin married a lovely young woman named Alissa, the color scheme of the wedding was bright pink and chocolate brown. The picture below is of the flower arrangements, I love the cute little cowboy boots.

Both Alissa and Austin are somewhat country, Austin wore cowboy boots with his tuxedo. They also provided a CD of music as a wedding favor, all of great country love songs (Brad managed to suffer through). I loved the fact that the music for the wedding was two beautiful fiddle pieces.
My cute parents enjoying getting to see their grandkids and other friends.

My adorable niece and nephew, I don't know about you all but I definitely didn't look with together and with it when I was 13 almost 14. Must have something to do with having cool older siblings ( in Elle's case) and a styling set of parents (in alex's place) I can only hope to look this cool someday. It was a great weekend. Brad took some time off, so he could come with me, the high point of the weekend for him was when he got to purchase his new handgun on Thursday. So we now have a Glock 22 and a Glock 23, we are so proud of our new acquistion.


2 comments:

peter said...

It looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there, too.

Kristy

~Whitney~ said...

It was a great day. Thanks again for your love and support.